Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Reality


  Considering these "economic times",  yesterday I did something so embarrassing that I can only show you a drawing.   I dressed up in a cute pink dress and dark sunglasses and went to the busiest street in our chic neighborhood and gave the usual peddler lady some competition.  I was open to money or  a possible job opportunity.  I've done crazier things so it wasn't too bad.  Unfortunately, the rich investor that I was hoping would take pity, never passed by. 
 O.K., maybe my April's fools joke(poisson avril in french=april fish?) doesn't read well via web, but I couldn't resist pulling some legs(even the day after).  I wrote it today because there is a reality in the current state of things depicted by the drawing but not actually realized.

2 comments:

Carla said...

Hey!!! That's not a bad idea... And with you being so cute... how could they resist!!!

J.L. Danger said...

sooo cute! But your mom is even cuter with her comment! Love it!