Saturday, December 6, 2008

Home Sweet Home






Holy shit finding an apartment in Paris has to be one of the most stressful things either of us have ever had to deal with in our whole life.  I have never had to sign my name on so many pieces of paper before, I felt like a celebrity.  But it finally worked out and we got an amazing little place right in the heart of the Marais.  Next to some amazing boutiques and galleries. Here are just a couple photos of our place and one from the craziest move by taxi ever committed.  All the driver kept saying was we should have gotten a bigger taxi.  I hope we never have to go through anything like this ever again.  

2 comments:

harry said...

congrats on the move! so stoked to see you all are settled + to see what is next. I'm sure it will be a bomb new year.

harry

J.L. Danger said...

What a cute place! I can't wait to see more pictures of it. It makes Grant look even more gigantic!